SafeKidVid Terms of Service
SafeKidVid (herein referred to as SafeKidVid or "the service") utilizes the YouTube API and YouTube Players, by continuing to use SafeKidVid you are agreeing to comply with YouTube's Terms of Service.
This document outlines the service we provide and the expectations of users of the service.
By continuing to use SafeKidVid you are agreeing to abide by these Terms.
- Provide the most distraction-free environment possible for students to learn using online content
- Create fixes for issues which may be caused by sudden changes to the Player API by the content provider
- Investigate any reported misuse of the platform and take appropriate action if it is deemed to be required
The User Will:
- Maintain a safe environment for children by previewing the content which they wish to process with the service
- Report any content which they feel to be unsafe for children
SafeKidVid Will Not:
- Share any data collected for analytics with any third party
- Share any possibly identifying information with any third party
The User Will Not:
- Attempt to compromise the integrity, security, or stability of the service
- Utilize the service to distribute innapropriate or illegal content
- Claim ownership of a resource which they do not rightfully own the rights to using the service